domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Daily Routine











My day starts early, I wake up at 5:00 am                                                                                     I take a shower and  get dressed at 5:30











I Usually take my Breakfast at 6:00 Am           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I go to the classes at luz at 6:30 Am




 







I go to my house by bus at 12:30pm                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I lunch at 2 pm





Study at 3:00 pm and I check email and 
facebook at  3:30 pm    
I take a shower and  I dress at 4:00



                                            

I wait my transport at 4:30







  I go to classes at urbe at 6:00 pm
  



                                                                           


 








I go home at 10:15
                                                   I have dinner at 11:00
 

I go to the bed at 12:00 am    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario