viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my Blog

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 7. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

Hi friends! My name’s María Lourdes Dominguez but you can call me Lulu. I’m from Maracaibo. I live in Maracaibo, in Lago Azul. I’m 20 years old and I study social communication at URBE  And in the Universidad del  zulia I study scenic Arts. My favorite subjects are locution and television and photography . This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in 6th trimester.

I love dancing ballet, surfing the net, studying  theater, talking on the phone with my friends, my bodfried, and play  with my dog.

I hate , violence, watermelon, I do not like stress, and fires. I can't stand people smoking.

My dream is graduate from the two races, having a stable job, get married and formalize a family, learn to speak fluent English and French, also, to travel to other continents to learn the cultures of other countries.

About English, cost me understand English especially listening, grammar is easy but it becomes more difficult for me however, the idea is to learn and practice in order to have fluent English. The majority of the songs I hear are in this language and I love them.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario